AN EXTENSION OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM
Boutique and emerging managers benefit from a distribution and marketing team powered by professionals with solid expertise, abilities and deep and long-standing relationships in the institutional investment community.
THE GENESIS MARKETING TEAM
The Genesis Marketing team focuses on what is important: new business development for our clients. Our team is focused on the identification of new prospects and providing excellent client service.
Ronald S. Oldenkamp
Founder and President
Ron is recognized for in-depth experience and success in developing and executing innovative approaches and strategies for the marketing and selling of investment products and services.
Genesis Marketing Group, President
Regent Advisory Corporation, Co-founder
- Founded Genesis in 1993
- Has gathered $12+ billion in assets for investment managers
- Passed the series 3, 30, 50 and 65 exams
Metropolitan Life, Regional Director and Head of Mid-west Pension Operations
- Co-founded Regent in 1987
- Consulting and management services firm specializing in new product development
- Attracted $2+ billion AUM in 3 years with new index equity product for a major life insurance carrier
- National sales leader award 10 consecutive years
- Developed more new products than all other associates 1975-1987
- He is an active member of The Third Party Marketers Association and is currently Trustee and Treasurer of Christ Church of Oak Brook (Ill.)
- B.S., Economics, Michigan State University
Stephanie Oldenkamp, CFA
Sales & Marketing Associate
Genesis Marketing Group, Sales & Marketing Associate
The Kenrich Group LLC, Senior Consultant
- Joined Genesis in 2013
- Conducts manager research and due diligence
- Specializes in positioning and maintaining relationships with existing client managers
- Establishes new prospects for our managers and assists in new business development
- Passed the series 3, 50, and 65 exams
Johnson & Johnson, Finance Co-Op
- Consulted with legal counsel and companies to calculate economic damages for litigations, arbitrations or other disputes related to spent nuclear fuel and construction
- Global Marketing Group Business Partner
- Stephanie volunteers as a Manager Research Analyst for Christ Church of Oak Brook’s Endowment Fund
- Member of the CFA Society Chicago and CFA Institute
- CFA® Charterholder
- B.S., Finance with High Honors, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign –College of Business
- Edmund James Scholar
Senior Marketing & Administrative Associate
Melissa joined Genesis Marketing Group in 1993. She began her career managing the administrative and accounting responsibilities for the firm. Although she continues her administrative and accounting support, Melissa is now responsible for maintaining and updating consultant and investor databases for our clients.
Additionally, she assists in the manager search process, completing investment manager request for proposals and questionnaires. Melissa has 20 years of investment management marketing experience.
- B.A., Speech Communications, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Marketing & Administrative Associate
Jessica joined Genesis Marketing Group in 2007 and serves as the Office Manager. She services existing institutional client relationships and supports the firm’s marketing and sales initiatives.
She is also responsible for distributing marketing materials and following up with perspective clients.
- B.A., Business Communications, Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI
Marketing & Administrative Associate
Audrey joined Genesis Marketing Group as Executive Assistant in 2016. She assists with existing institutional client relationships and supports the firm’s marketing and sales initiatives. Previously, she lived in New Zealand for nearly 12 years and has a background in support roles at a senior-executive level, including Project Delivery Manager at Howard & Co Ventures Ltd and Executive Assistant to the GM of Investment Management at ANZ Investments.
- B.A., Political Science, Purdue University